Guaranteed Analysis Chart – All SweetPro Products
SweetPro® products feature fermentation feed ingredients, rich in vitamins, minerals and protein. Our patented products help boost your profits by supporting feed efficiencies, labor savings and animal health.
1. SweetPro® blocks use Condensed Distillers Solubles with much higher protein and nearly 10 times the fat as molasses, plus enhanced aroma and palatability.
2. Supported overall digestion and excellent feed efficiency with SweetPro®'s fermentation feed ingredients, rich in yeasts and volatile organic acids that support rumen fermentation.
3. Energy in SweetPro® blocks comes from complex carbohydrates instead of the simple sugars of molasses, for supported resistance to digestive disruption.
4. The safe, protein sources of SweetPro® blocks include high rumen by pass ingredients to give calves and cattle an extra boost.
5. SweetPro® blocks are fortified with Vitamins A, D and E, and a balanced blend of chelated trace minerals, to supplement lower quality hay, straw and stover.
Labor Savings SweetPro® is high tech nutrition dispensed by a simple, convenient lick block. One pound of SweetPro® block replaces 3.5 lbs (1.58 kg) of range cake (Oklahoma trial) and blocks are only placed out every week to ten days, saving labor and fuel costs. This also eliminates the waste of range cubes fed on the ground, where stomping and overconsumption by “boss” cattle often prevent others from consuming their daily required amount.
Fly Control Blocks Available with ALTOSID® IGR Effective fly control for 3 ó to 4 cents per hd/day. During horn fly season, without fly control, daily average gain may be reduced by 0.25 lbs (.11 kg) per hd/day. But an Altosid IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) feed-thru fly control investment of $4.50 to $5.50 per cow/calf pair for a summer feeding season will yield returns from 6:1 to 10:1.
No Negative Associative Effect (NAE). Energy is from complex carbohydrates, not simple sugar, so it supports minimal digestive disruption from digestion of starch (NAE) on the microbial populations which digest fiber in the rumen, keeping rumen pH high for health support.
Lick Blocks for Every Stage of Growth
Stage of Growth Blocks
(For U.S. and Canada) 250 to 450 lbs (114 to 204 kg) – Light calves and receiving cattle (beef and dairy calves).
(For U.S. and Canada) 450 to 650 lbs (204 to 294 kg) – Heavier calves, receiving cattle, starting stockers on grass.
650 to 1,000 lbs (294 to 453 kg) – First calf heifers, stockers on grass, purebred operations.
(For U.S. and Canada) 650 to 1,000 lbs (294 to 453 kg) – First calf heifers, stockers on grass, purebred operations.
(For U.S. and Canada) 900 to 1,400 lbs (408 to 635 kg) – For average forage conditions, cows in stalks and stubble.
(For U.S. and Canada) 1,000 to 1,450 lbs (453 to 657 kg) – For low consumption and tough forage conditions.
1,000 to 1,450 lbs (453 to 657 kg) – For low consumption and toughest forage conditions.
Magnum “The Stopper”
Slows consumption in harsh forage conditions.
(For U.S. and Canada) Stocker cattle and brood cows on bloat prone wheat pasture and alfalfa.
All natural supplement for first calf heifers, brood cows, stocker cattle.
Brood cows, stocker cows, stocker cattle.
Anionic dairy dry cow and beef breeder block.
Mineral block with EXtra punch from organic complexed trace minerals.
A meal supplement for lactating animals, new born calves and show animals.
Contact Us to Purchase